Friday, February 20, 2009

Nha Trang

Nha Trang
Centre and Walker St/Chinatown/NYC

Went back to this place today after two solid experiences. Pretty standard vietnamese/pho restaurant that had really good pho last time I went. This time, not so good. Summer rolls were loosely rolled and served with only shrimp (rather than the regular shrimp and pork). Pho came out and when I asked the waitress for a spoon she grabbed a jar of spoons from the next table and yelled in my face "THEY TWO SPOO HEE" Bitch. Automatic low tip situation. Bowl of pho was too small, probably good size for a normal person but not for your hard grubbin boy.

Then I found a long black vietnamese hair in the bottom of my soup. Fuck this place. Never going back. Makes me miss pho grand.

1 comment:

  1. Black Hair? I would refused to pay and not left a low tip situation at all!

    ReplyDelete